All the excitement from the wedding is finally over. You’ve just come back from your honeymoon… is there something you need to do?
Here are a list of things you should attend to within a few weeks after the honeymoon:
- Send announcements & picture to newspaper
- Choose prints for photo album
- Write and mail thank you notes
- Have wedding gown cleaned preserved
- Returned any borrowed items
- If you are changing your name, obtain a new social security card and then change all other forms of identification.
- Update financial records
- Select wedding photographs from proofs